Special Guest Speakers Include:
Jacques Le Coz, MD,
is the world's top expert and only living mesotherapy pioneer. Dr. Le Coz taught Mesotherapy world wide with Dr. Michael Pistor between 1990 and 2000. Dr. Le Coz also has taught over 2,000 physicians at his clinic in France in sports injury therapy, pain management, and aesthetic Mesotherapy treatments.
Patricia Rittes, MD,
is the pioneer of phosphatidylcholine/sodium deoxycholate injections and the major influence in phosphatidylcholine/sodium deoxycholate and Mesotherapy treatments worldwide. She has performed over 26,000 fat treatments, and over 2,000 eye pad treatments. She is a member of both the American and Brazilian Academies of Dermatology.
Roman Chubaty, MD
is North America's leading expert, and is responsible for bringing Dr. Rittes, MD and her "spot fat reduction" technique to North America.
This core faculy is joined by the United States top Meso-lipotherapy experts, such as:
Adam Rotunda, MD
Steven Weiss, MD.
Dr. Rotunda and Dr. Rittes will be presenting information on current Lipodissolve studies, and Dr. Chubaty will be presenting information about other studies and current FDA information.
Purpose of the Conference
The conference offers participants an educational activity that will enable them to begin practicing Mesotherapy, Lipodissolve and Facial Fillers immediately upon completion. This activity is designed to introduce interested physicians to the techniques involved in Mesotherapy, Lipodissolve and Facial Fillers, present the most up-to-date scientific studies on the subject, and offer the opportunity for Hands-On Demonstration of these techniques under the tutelage of the international leaders in the field.
2-Day Mesotheray Lipodissolve (Lipotherapy) Training Seminar Content
- Comprehensive training; both written information and live demonstrations that will allow the physician to begin a mesotherapy practice immediately
- Every bit of information you will need to know to begin practicing right away. Dr. LeCOZ teaches the beginnings and origin of mesotherapy, correct techniques, and pain management.
- American scientific studies. UCLA studies and other recent studies will be presented by Adam Rotunda, MD (please see course outline)
- Techniques taught including demonstrations of an amazing meso-lift (meso-glow) treatment.
- Workshop Demonstrations of Cellulite treatments, love handles, eye pads, sports medicine, meso-lift (meso-glow), and various fat areas. (See course outline for more information).
- An amazing teaching staff that includes Steven Burres, MD, Harolyn Gilles, MD, Adam Rotunda, MD, Peter Salas, MD, and, of course Patricia Rittes, MD, Jacques Le Coz, MD and Roman Chubaty, MD, the world experts and pioneers.
- Certificate of attendance by International Meso-Lipotherapy Society (IMLS)
- Your photo taken with a pioneer or teaching faculty by a professional photographer (No charge for photo).
- Lunch provided both days in a beautiful conference setting at Wynn (see registration page for details).
Date & Location
July 11th-12th, 2008 at the Wynn Las Vegas
Two day meso therapy & Lipodissolve (Lipotherapy) Seminar:
- Friday July 11th, 2008- 8:30A.M. - 5:00PM - Lunch Furnished
- Saturday July 12th, 2008: 8:30AM - 5:00PM - Lunch furnished
July 13th, 2008 at The Wynn Las Vegas:
Optional Botox and Fillers Seminar
- Sunday July 13th, 2008: 8:30AM - 12:00PM - Breakfast furnished @8:00AM
How to Evaluate Mesotherapy- Lipodissolve (Lipotherapy) Courses
In a world of malpractice lawsuits, complaints to medical boards and concern over patient care, this inexpensive seminar is a must. Attendance is highly recommended to any physician who plans to inject phosphatidylcholine/sodium deoxycholate and mesotherapy formulas.
High Marks from attendees on evaluations. We don't score 100% on every day and every conference, but typically 94% or more recommend our course to other physicians. The following statistic from attendees at the last 4 Saturdays of Meso-Lipotherapy Seminars responding to daily evaluations:
"Would you recommend this day of the conference to a colleague?" YES 100% NO 0%